Thursday, February 19, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday 2009

I started off my day by teaching a Gluten Free Flours Class at Whole Foods. It was very nice to share some of my knowledge of the various gluten free flours out there so that I can help others to not feel like their gluten free diet is so limited.

Fortunately I made it home in time for me and my family to make some yummy appetizers to graze on while watching the game. We made Asian sweet and spicey chicken wings, gluten free onion rings, home made potato chips, veggies and dip, and extremely yummy chicken, onion, bacon and cheese hamburger lettuce wraps. That was a mouth full, literally!! Whoo, what a spread! What a game! It sure kept us on our toes. And we definitely came out with some favorite commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment