Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gluten Free Flours Class

I taught a "Gluten Free Flours" class last night at Gluten Free Specialty. We had a nice turn out and everyone was very nice. I love to teach, but some how when I am teaching classes to adults I always start the class very uneasy. I guess in part it is due to the fact that I don't want to come off like I do not know anything, and yet I certainly do not want to come off like I am an expert or a know-it-all. I just love to share some of the things that I have had to learn by trial and error, in hopes of saving others from the very same experience. I really love imparting some of the historical information on the flours, what their nutritional values are, and what they are best used in. The best part of teaching is meeting new people, the ability to help even just one person, and that I always come out of my classes learning something new myself

No comments:

Post a Comment